The 21st century has proven to be an era of roaring competition with zero to nil regards to mental health. Every day the competition seems to be overpowering every individual therefore, making it nearly impossible to take a breather and relax oneself. The stress is all around starting in the name of numerous assignments, and the limitation of deadlines leads one to realize that the 24-hour clock is not enough to complete it all. The pressure is all around to build a peaceful life when one gets older, but in order to live a peaceful life one needs to have a peaceful mind in this so-called energetic time of theirs goes unrecognized.
Lack of Mental Peace – The New Normal
The young adults are forced to compete in this cutthroat competition without even realizing how stressful it is. All the everyday robot-like activities, the no-break schedule, and the deadlines have led to the human aspect in the individual disappear. The tension and the dissatisfaction have been ingrained into the human soul so much that none of it feels unnatural anymore.
The fact that young adults don’t have time for themselves anymore seems to have become a part of the lifestyle instead of being a problem. It is not a secret to anyone that as a human being, one needs to find some mental peace in order to be mentally healthy, but the times are such that only physical illnesses are treated as illnesses, giving only physical breakdowns a sanction for leave.
However, the times have slowly started to realize that mental peace is also an essential part of a healthy lifestyle and is an important part of being healthy as is physical health. Much like astrology the regard for mental health is also starting to emerge out of the quiet.
Astrology and Mental Health
According to Astrology, here are some of the statements associated with mental stress.
- A disorganized mind is the source of tension, worrying, and sadness.
- These problems, if not dealt with in an urgent manner, leads to their extreme versions which sometimes proves to be life-threatening.
- A peaceful mind leads to a positive approach regarding the subject matter at hand.
- A peaceful mind can be attained with the help of astrology
- According to the best astrologer in India, the solution of a chaotic minds differs according to the zodiac signs
- Each sign has their own remedy
However, there are some common remedies that might help regardless of the sign
- Donating curd in temples on Wednesday.
- Wearing half silver and half gold ring on the index finger on a Thursday.
- Wrapping an ashwagandha root in a gray thread on a Saturday.
- Applying a tilak from the mixture of sandalwood, saffron, and turmeric.
- Meditation is also one of the most recommended solutions by the best astrologer in India.
Although there are various astrology websites that can offer to guide one, however, if the stress still doesn’t reduce, it is advisable that one takes the help of an online astrology consultation.Via it, the astrologer can refer directly to the persons’ chart and tell them the exact issue. A chat to astrologer can also help the individual in a similar manner. It directly helps the astrologer to look at the patient’s chart and tell them about the misplaced planets, which is generally the reason behind the distressed mind. There are also online Jyotish who offer to guide the person through their struggles and offer them remedies that are only applicable to them. The directly contacted person with an astrologer or a Jyotish will experience a treatment that is exclusive to them therefore, are assumed to be their best self at the end of their treatment.